That sounds cool, I think I need a memory refresher on what blindsquare does as
opposed to your typical gps software, sense I unfortunately can't afford to buy
both, and think $30 is a little steep.  Everything you just mentioned sounds
great though, considering the fact that I've tried various gps apps, and
unfortunately haven't been completly satisfied with any of them, and thankfully
was given an Itunes giftcard for my birthday, so can afford to buy it now.
On Jun 26, 2014, at 11:37 AM, Matt Dierckens <matt.dierck...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I sometimes use blind square in combination with Motion, Motion for turn by
> turn, and blind square for everything else.
> Blindsquare is now $30 I believe.
>
> Matt Dierckens
> Macintosh Trainer
> Blind Access Training
> www.blindaccesstraining.com
> 1-877-774-7670 ext. 3
> matt...@blindaccesstraining.com
> Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available
> now. Take advantage of our 10% discount for the month of  June.
> Spots are limited, sign up here
> http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/
>

> On Jun 26, 2014, at 11:34 AM, Jessica D <jldai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A lot of my blind friends are talking about blind Square. When comparing
>> both applications, which one would you say is more worth it.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jun 26, 2014, at 11:30 AM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Jessica, I'm along - time user of motion X GPS Drive. I really like this
>>> app. In summary, I trust it. It's never failed me yet. Now, when you
>>> initially purchased it, it will cost you around one dollar. After that, for
>>> the voice guidance, you need to subscribe annually. It costs either nine or
>>> $10, depending on whether you want automatic subscription updates or not. I
>>> prefer the manual route, since I can control the updates. After all, there
>>> may be one that is in excess will. That hasn't happened yet. Make sure you
>>> get the app called motion X GPS Drive. There is another one called motion
>>> GPS and that is not accessible. I do like BlindSquare in combination with
>>> Google maps, but I find motion X to be my favorite commercial GPS
>>> application. One thing I like about it is you can insert stops along your
>>> route. I did this recently when our son needed to be picked up at the train