Ok, thanks for that, I will probably change my strategy on the one alias, perhaps keep one gmail address. That might work better for me rather than a 2nd iCloud account.

   The fokder thing, good too. I can handle that one. :)

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
On the other hand, there are different fingers.
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com