Hello All,

Unless Sendero has recently included that in their Seeing Eye app for the
iPhone, the only GPS software that has the function to record a route is the
stand-a-lone soffware for the BrailleNote and Braille Sense products. When the
Sendero app came out for the phone, this was one feature I was hoping for. I
use "My Way Lite" to set a bread crumb route when I need to create one. Oh
by-the-way, I wish those who think that an app is too pricey, to think about
how much in the past one needed to pay for stand-a-lone devices that would do
the same function that an app can do in the iOS environment. This is not the
first time that this type of conversation has sprung up on various lists or
other media sites. I just want to  mention that the developers who extremely
dedicated to creating and supporting those who use them should be conmended. My
hats off to the developers of Blind Square and MBraille. I use these apps on a
daily basis.

Thanks for listening.

Best,
Eileen