Well, in theory, you could use NVDA with wine to access other wine apps, but
really I'm not sure if it works. I'd just stick with a VM, there's nothing that
bad with it either. Oh and one cool thing is, that it integrates with your
open-in menu when you go to open a file in a different app.
Devin Prater
d.pra...@me.com