Hello group;  I haven't seen any discussion about this topic, so I
hope someone out there can help with some good suggestions.  I've been
using my mail program on my macbook to create bulk emails for my
business.  I have been building groups in my address book, and after I
create a message with photo attachments and html links; I send it to
that group using the bcc field and the group name.  Recently, its been
suggested that maybe I should invest in a newsletter creation program
to help with the process and make my offerings more professional.  So,
first question is should I need the additional software?  I'm told
they can also be used to help track responses and offer other
features.  And second, is there a program any of you would recommend
for this?  I'm almost totally blind, so it will have to be very
accessible with voiceover. I'll appreciate any help I can get.  Thank
you in advance, Max