I am receiving an update notification regarding adobe Flash player, but nothing
I do is starting the update. I have tried interacting and hitting vo shift
space or enter on download; I have tried interacting with where it says image
browser, but I am consistently  getting an error noise.
I tried simply going to the applications folder and clicking there, and while
it seems to open, I am not receiving any indication that it is installing,
progressing, or finished. When I interact with HTML, it says empty HTML.
Any help is appreciated.
Christine