hi, no you don't exactly use it with voiceover, you use speak, the
reason is that speak is faster if you fly a f16 at  800 knots you will
want a  speech that is … fast. really fast.
It is not where you guys are yet trust me.
Let me try too explain how it works even it is totally late so please
bare with me.
We will take a good old german airplane as the example, the reason for
this is that it is the easiest too fly and that is what y'all will
wanna start with . It is a plane called a Storch, it flies with around
80 knots that is about 160 kmh, give and take.
So here goes, all of the different instruments in the airplane are
variables all of these at least them you need are numbers… like  if
you fly at curse 1 that is north, 90 is east and so on, it is the same
for the altimeter, rpm, oil temp, engine temp,, airspeed, etc, it is
the same for the ILS if the plane or airport have it , but more about
that later.
For Alex, it is not everything that works, mostly because i have not
had the time too fully mess with it .
But what you need too get the plane going works.
So just a few words about how it speaks, the numbers are send through
a Perl script  too speak, it speaks it when you press a key, and i am
going too write more about that later on. If anyone is interested they
can join #flightgear on irc.freenode.net, i will be there for at least
2 hours. As i said if anyone is interested i will happily make a short
manual however it is not what i am best at but i will sure try :)
Lets keep it on the list k? at least till  Cara tells  us differently.
I don't wanna write more than i absolutely have too.