It's in our Dropbox folder.  Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/quqwcm244sqoh5a/AAAjzc-O6RMNwBzAtFYIFKCEa/experimental/AudioQuake-2014.0-beta1.mac.zip

This is experimental.  Please don't write just to complain; we already know
it's at least partly broken. :)

If you would like to get involved and help out, please join our group ( send
email to agrip-project+subscr...@googlegroups.com ).  Matt and I, the authors,
always seem to be out of touch with one another of late, but we are working on
it and would appreciate any help.  Developers, in particular, are urged to try
our build process from start to finish, and tell us how it went for you.

Thank you for taking an interest in Audioquake.  It's always appreciated. :)

As for Mac games in general, the audyssey list and audiogames.net are the best
place to discover new games and hang out with other players.  There are the
Draconis titles, of course, but there have also been recent releases for the
Mac, like all the stuff from Ticonblu.  And of course there's anything you can
play in a Windows VM, plus all the usual suspects for text-based or
browser-based games.  ChoiceOfGames.com have a web store now, too, so you can
play their games in your browser as well as on iOS.

Cheers,
Sabahattin