Hi Chris,

You do not need to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to change eMail addresses for a
Google Groups subscription.  Simply add your iCloud address to your Gmail
account, then modify your settings for the MacVisionaries list on the
MacVisionaries settings page that is linked at the bottom of most messages sent
to you through this list.  Google's pages are certainly not perfect but very
manageable with Safari when using a combination of the tab key, arrow keys and
the return key.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada