I am kind of a newbie with Launch Bar and am running the latest version, and am
hoping this is just a setting that I need to change otherwise this program is
awful. I constantly have Launch Bar popping up and taking me away from my
current task. For example as I was writing the first sentence to this email
Launch Bar decided to pop up and be my main focus then I have to command accent
to get out of Launch Bar which will take me back to the second to last program
I was using then another command accent to get back to the program I was using.
As you can imagine Launch Bar constantly taking me away from what I am doing is
quite annoying. Not sure if this is some constant reindexing going on all, all
I know is I hate it. Also I have noticed that when I am in Launch Bar none of
my keyboard commanders work to get me out of Launch Bar. Anyway around this?
Thanks.