To preview attachments, move to the message in the messages table and hit
cmd-y. To save them, go to the File menu and choose "Save Attachments...æ, then
choose a folder into which to save and you're done. That is the easiest way
I've found to deal with attachments, as it saves me having to open the message,
interact, find the attachment link, and activate it.
On Jul 8, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Gabriele Battaglia <iz4...@libero.it> wrote:

> Hi All.
> I'm having series issues with attachments in Apple Mail.
>
> What I do is:
> 1. Open the mail with an attached file
> 2. Interact with the body message
> 3. focusing the image represents the file attached
> 4. press VO+Shift+M
>
> Then I get an 8 items menu but it seems not having any effect, no matter to
> menu entry I press return on.
>
> Some other time, that menu works. I don't know why.
>
> Tonite, for instance, I'm not able to show a PDF I've received in a mail.
>
> Could someone help?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gabriel.
> --