Hi,

There is a website called fedoraoutlier.com that offers a Mac Master Series.
You can enroll month-to-month or pay for a year subscription that includes 2
extra months. I’m not sure what the current price structure is, as I enrolled
during the promotion on this. The link to the Mac Master Series is

www.fedoraoutlier.com/macmasterseries

I would have suggested the other sites that have been posted. For me, I enjoyed
“For the Mac” podcasts. The 3 part Finder podcasts is a good place to start and
gave me a good foundation on the Mac OS structure. David Woodbridge from
Visions Australia also has some good podcasts, but you will need to go through
the archives to select what may fit your needs.

HTH.

Eileen