hey,
the main problem with DU is that even when you highlight the correct drive that
you want to work on all of the partition buttons are grade out. In recovery
mode or even another bootable install it just does not work for me at the
moment. I have tried everything under the sun and its only through some pro
dumb luck that i now have two partitions.
i have a 2.4TB partition which the Mac operating system is installed on and a
900GB partition with nothing on it. I want to somehow get that 900 GB back to
the first partition but can't make it happen.