My post from 2011 outlines the issues with Flash accessibility if you want to know more. I think it's still pretty much true today:

https://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg48622.html

CB

On 7/27/14, 9:26 PM, David Chittenden wrote:
Flash has never ben very accessible, even on windows. Many flash sights will
never be accessible.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288