Well, thanks, that seems to have worked. I never would have guessed at those
steps, but I finally have the recording Apple wanted. At least, I hope I do;
the audio is good, but I have no idea if it captured the screen correctly. By
default, does it record the whole screen, or just the active window, do you
know? I'll have a sighted person review it before I upload it, but I'm curious.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com