Dear John,

As you navigate round a sheet, does VO read the row and column number?
Is there a way of checking headings of columns if you create them, or
do you have to remember tehM? Can you add sheets to your template the
way you do in Excel so that you have multiple sheets?

John, thank you for the list of steps in your message. I find it
encouraging and I may now consider purchasing Iwork.

With best wishes, Simon