has any one successfully done a installation this way using a 64 bit version of 8.1 and the talking installer from bryansmart.com site?
if so what did you do?
Hank

On 8/1/2014 3:10 PM, Eileen Misrahi wrote:
  Hi Hank,

I believe that is correct. Since I didn't use a talking installer, I can't
comment on that end of it. I'm not sure if I bookmark the link for Apple's
instructions on this. If so, I'll paste the link into the body of another
post.

Eileen

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Hank Smith, and
Seeing-eye dog Iona
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2014 1:42 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bootcamp help

I did format the drive as ntfs is this the problem?  I also wiped the drive
also what installer is being used the talking installer basic or the mega
talking installer?
Hank

On 8/1/2014 1:11 PM, Eileen Misrahi wrote:
Hi Hank,

My suggestion to you is to reopen bootcamp assistant and VO-SPACE on the
help button. This will give detail instructions on how to install Windows in
bootcamp. I read this document a couple of times and printed it out for my
husband who is sighted. I did listen to the podcast too, but the complete
process of step-by-step directions were not given and was assumed. Since I
had been through this recently, it made perfect sense to me. Make sure that
your USB flash drive is formatted correctly. At one point in my 2 month
adventure (stop/go) to get Win 8.0 into bootcamp, I totally wiped out the
USB flash drive to make sure that wasn't where the problem was. If you get
past the langage screen in Win 8.1, you need to click on custom. Hopefully,
your talking installer works. This is all for now. HTH.
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2014, at 12:50 PM, "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona"