You can buy a key card from Amazon or newegg.com.

i don't have the key, i only have the iso file. so how can i buy a serial number for a windows 8.1 just in case i want it to my mac. i am running os 10.9 mavericks and i think i do have the latest bootcamp assistant because i just bought my computer last december.