Hi,

Some of the math functionality is built right into the MacOS.  for example:

• Option > becomes ≥.
• Option < becomes ≤.
• Option = becomes ≠.
• Option v becomes √.
• Option p becomes π.

There are numerous others and you can learn them easily by opening a blank
TextEdit document, holding down your Option key and pressing the specific
letters or symbols to learn their corresponding use with the Option key.  You
can also use shift and Option to see if there are others beyond that.

HTH.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada