also if you are running a 64 bit machine you will not be able to use the talking installer.
Hank

On 8/5/2014 7:21 AM, Joshua Tubbs wrote:
Hi all,
I heard the recent Applevis podcast about installing Windows on a Bootcamp
partition using a USB sound card, and while that's nice, I have an older
version of Bootcamp it seems, as the bootcamp assistant on his Mac sounded
different than mine does.
I wonder if there is a way to burn the Windows PE installer files to a disk.
I'd still need a USB sound card I guess, but it would be nice to have a talking
installer.
Can anyone recommend anything?
Thanks.