From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christina C.
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 2:50 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: windows on mac?

Hi all,

Are there any resources, links, or books to walk me through the ins and
outs, risks, and benefits to getting Windows on my Mac? I know I can ask
some questions here but I fear I have way too many. I don't know where to
start. I don't even know where to buy windows or which version to buy? I
don't understand the 32-bit thing either, or is it 64 bit? LOL! Is it better
to just go buy a cheap windows laptop and use MVDA? I mostly need it for a
flash based website. :( If I put windows on my Mac I don't know if it's
better to use bootcamp or vmWare fusion? How do I protect my Mac when using
windows?  Way too many questions. :) I also do not own a screen reader for
windows. I believe purchasing one, would be way out of my budget. Speaking
of budget, how much will it cost me to get windows on my Mac? I haven't used
windows in many years. The last time I used windows I was a zoom text user
but changes in my vision now definitely require a full fledged screen
reader. I can't use zoom anymore. :)

Thanks so much for any help,
Christina