I just downloaded this book. It's my first Ibook. I'm muddling through reading
it on the mac, but should I also be able to read it in Ibooks on the phone? I
can change pages, see the headings and links but don't see any text on the
iPhone.
Any help would be appreciated.
It does seem pretty awkward on the mac.
Thanks for any help.