Thank you for the ideas.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:21 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Breaking the Connection Between iPad and iPhone

Hi Josh, I don't know what that option might be, but I think the reality is
that iCloud services are becoming increasingly personal. So it makes sense
to have a collective ID for the store, but a separate ID for each
individual. You could always sign him out of iMessage I guess, but then he
wouldn't be able to use the feature at all.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org