Hello list,
I have an issue with an installation or lack of with dropbox on my Mac. I'm
signed up correctly on their website. It says I have not installed the
application. However it shows up in my applications folder. When I try to open
it, I get no screen of any kind. I thought about uninstalling the whole thing &
starting over, yet it won't let me because it says it's still open. How do I
close it when I don't know how to get to it or can't get its menus to stay
open? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Pam Francis