Hello everybody
This is to say I have tried and quickly bought the much talked about Clean My Mac 2 application for my Late 2011 Macbook Pro. All I can say is it is incredible! One feature that stands out for me is the ability to reset applications in the uninstaller section. So say you screwed up settings in an application? No problem! Use this feature to cleanly reset the application! I of course like the other features as well but this one stands out above the rest for me personally. I downloaded and bought this application from
www.macpaw.com
or google Clean My Mac.
One thing to note and have contacted the support team already regarding the below. When placing an order be mindful of some unlabelled radio buttons. I ended up placing a bank transfer order because of this. I have requested them to cancel the mistakened order otherwise goodness knows what would happen after the due date. I managed to place a second order with PayPal which turned out to be the second of four unlabelled radio button. So please be mindful of this ok. Otherwise enjoy the application!

--
Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind