Hello,

Here are my solutions to accessing files or folders from one OS to another.
Since Dropbox is pretty much full, I installed One Drive in both the Windows
bootcamp, the Mac side and on my iOS device. This Way I can have access to my
work folders on all platforms. For some reason, it has been easier for me to
boot into the bootcamp side and go to the system prreferences and reboot to the
Mac side from there. When on the Mac side, I activate system preferences, go to
the start up option and select it VO-SPACEBAR. I then make the change from
there. I hope this makes sense to you. I began to try to select the OS by
holding down the option key at start up, but there were too many times that I
ended up in noman's land. The one thing that a friend told me is that if you
turn on VO with Command-F 5, you will have speech. Then I was always able to
get myself out of any irreversible damage. HTH.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone