If your windows box is already set up for sharing then you should be able to connect to it from your Mac using Connect to Server (command-K) from the finder. You type in the URL like this:

SMB://servername_or_IP_address/share

Obviously you need to change what I have above to the actual IP address of your windows box or the DNS name. The share is whatever the Windows share name is. It should then prompt you for the Windows username/password and the drive will show up on your mac. You can also try the Browse button instead of typing in the URL but I never seem to get that to work.

CB