What spec are you checking? Final Cut and Aperture usually aren't included on a machine unless you made special arrangements.

CB

On 8/21/14, 6:59 AM, Dionipher Presas Herrera wrote:
i am ust browsing the spec on my computer, it said i do have final cut pro and
Aperture, but when i check my computer i haven't installed it. how can i
install those? when i go to apps store i need to buy it, but why do i have to
but it if it already pack on my computer?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯