Hello all,

I'm experiencing an odd problem with VoiceOver and wanted to see whether there
is any way around it. When I perform the "read contents of VoiceOver cursor"
command with VO+A or via a two-finger swipe down on the trackpad, VoiceOver
will begin a say all, but eventually stops due to the screensaver kicking in.
OS X does not seem to keep itself awake just because VO is reading
continuously, so it seems that it would be necessary to either increase the
time before the screen saver triggers, or else interrupt the say all frequently
to hit a key and keep the computer awake.

Am I missing something? Is there some other command I should be using to read
continuously? This feels like a bug.

Grant