I don't think you are particularly "wrong"; it is basically what one is used
to. after a while your fingers "remember" what you have done over and over and
an alternative, whether easier or harder, will seem harder for a while. One of
the strengths of the Mac is that there are usually several ways to do
something, so I don't think "right" or "wrong" really enter into it.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: