Hi,

Most people who are really in to backing up their data believe that three
backups are the safest approach. I personally use Time Machine to backup
automatically. I use SuperDuper and make a bootable clone of my computer once a
week. I also subscribe to an off sight backup service called Back Blaze. It
automatically keeps the data files on my computer backed up in the cloud.

Time Machine is good for retrieving a file that you deleted by mistake. A clone
is good if your hard disk fails and you need to quickly get up and running.
Offsight backups are good if something happens to your local backup.

All of the solutions that I have mentioned worked well with VoiceOver. There is
a really excellent book from Take Control Books called "Take Control of Backing
Up Your Mac."
http://www.takecontrolbooks.com

Robert Carter