Hi,

On your Mac, make sure that "Show iTunes in the Cloud Purchases" is checked
from within the Store pane of your iTunes Preferences.  When this is checked,
you will have the option to download purchases that are stored in iCloud to
your Mac.  I find it best to have the TV show in List view.  The Download
button will normally present itself just to the right of the TV Show title.
Checking for undownloaded purchases is a different kettle of fish.  The only
time you can download the entire season is if you purchase the TV seasons from
your Mac.  When you do this, iTunes will bring up a dialog that says that your
purchase is ready to be downloaded, do you want to download the first episode,
all episodes or to leave them to download later.  Use the method outlined above
to download at a later time.

With respect to your iPhone and the Videos app.  The app will list all episodes
available to you that you've purchased through iTunes.  If you have downloaded
any of them, those episodes can be deleted with an upwards swipe when in the
list of episodes.  The upwards swipe will announce "Delete", simply double-tap
to activate this action.  If they are simply being listed as episodes that
you've purchased, thus available to view or download, then I don't believe the
delete action is available.  If you don't want them listed at all, you'd likely
need to hide them from iTunes on your Mac.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada