My wife's ancient 7 year old MacBook gives this as it hardly lasts an hour on battery. I'm hoping the tape continues to hold it together until we can afford to replace it with a new one. That said, from terminal you can find out the stats on your battery by copying and pasting the following line:

ioreg -l | grep -i Capacity

You should get back something like this:

    | |           "MaxCapacity" = 6716
    | |           "CurrentCapacity" = 6648
| | "LegacyBatteryInfo" = {"Amperage"=415,"Flags"=7,"Capacity"=6716,"Current"=6648,"Voltage"=12575,"Cycle Count"=197}
    | |           "DesignCapacity" = 6900

which if you skip through all the "Vertical Line" junk you'll find the Max Capacity (in mA), Current Capacity and Design Capacity. The above is from my fairly new MacBook Pro.

CB