I just reinstalled google maps, and tried using it on a route this afternoon,
only for it for some reason, to do absolutely nothing after I pressed the
navigate button, which I found interesting considering the fact that I never
had any trouble with it in the past.  Blindsquare was working perfectly fine,
but for some reason google maps just continued to tell me which direction to
head in when I left my destination, which was anounced by voiceover and not by
the google maps app, and it did nothing after that.