I'm surprised you didn't get in trouble with your cell provider.
Not sure if this will work, however if it was me, I assume you have everything
backed up in iCloud. If so, I would sign into the find my iPhone app and wipe
the thing completely, start over. You better hope that so called friend didn't
attempt to use the serial number from your phone somewhere else.
Nobody, I do mean nobody gets access to my electronics without me present.

Pam Francis