I'm in a situation where I make recordings on GarageBand, export the track to
my dropbox folder, and then play them via the iPhone through a guitar amp.
That works great, but Problem is, the music player that comes up when you
double tap a .mp3 or .m4a in dropbox doesn't have much in the way of playback
controls.
There's a track position slider, but it doesn't seem to work, so you have to
kill the track and restart to get it to play from the start again.
is there another option for playing back music files from dropbox?
I have iTunes match, and have added the tracks to iTunes in expectation of
using the iTunes player, but it's been a few hours and iTunes match has yet to
upload/sync my tracks to the iPhone.