Hi Nicolai.

In Leopard, you could use command and then the key just to the right
of the left shift key. But they have broke this in Snowleopard for
some annoying reason. They might have moved the key. I'll let you know
if I find the key they might have moved.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk