And How much is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lamanche
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 8:05 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VMWare Fusion 7 is Out

Can you tell us Christopher of your impressions once you have had the time
to test drive it?  What operating systems are you running in vmware fusion?
Is it Windows or Linux or both?

Many thanks

Andrew
On 3 Sep 2014, at 11:00, Christopher Hallsworth <challswor...@icloud.com>
wrote:

> Yes, got it this morning. Interface doesn't seem to have changed one bit
and am currently using the 30 days evaluation mode before I consider
upgrading.

> Christopher Hallsworth
> Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
> www.hadley.edu
>
> On 03/09/2014 10:36, Jonathan Mosen wrote:
>> Hi everyone. I started my VM this evening to be greeted with a message
that VMWare Fusion 7 is now available, complete with Yosemite support.
>> I'm not sure when I'll get to installing this, but would be interested to
hear how people get on if they purchase the upgrade.