Hello Becky,
My daughter had a similar issue while in college.
 If I'm not mistaken, pages has a means to export a file into Word format for
your supervisor.
HTH

Pam Francis

On Sep 3, 2014, at 10:50 AM, becky sabo <beckyas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I posted yesterday here and did not get any response back so I am asking again.
 I am doing a internship and have to write some documents on my mack because my
internship did not set up a computer for me and everyone else is using word.  I
found a app yesterday call quick word but some reason it will not let me edit
it.
My question is there any appp for word on the mack that I can edit and make
changes and send it to my supervisor and other people to look at the document?
if anyone could get back to me asap.
Thanks again
Becky Sabo