Had some more training with the Mac today and found some things I want to look at.

One, are all the verbosity related settings in the same place in VO Utilities? I ask because at least in Mail, I am getting way too much feedback when typing text. Every letter gets the font and color attributes spoken. So when I get in there to change settings I want to try and deal with everything at one time. Probably will want to change other options too and hope I can do most if not all of it at the same time.

I found Mail was not too bad after making a couple changes there and think it will be fine.

Then we went to Safari and I found it hard to figure out how to navigate around. Like moving from one heading to another. I thought I just needed to change the rotor setting to Headings but the only options that came up were Characters Words and Navigation. Are all the needed navigation controls in that area? We had to stop there but we did find the options are checked in VO Utilities so I will go back into Safari later and try again.

   Lots to learn but its getting there.

From The Believer. . .
  What if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com