Go to System Preferences and then Users & Groups. At the very bottom of that you'll find the "click the lock to make changes button" which will ask for your username and password. Once authenticated you'll be able to make changes to Login Options. In the Login Options you should find a checkbox that says Use Voiceover in the login window. Check that box and you should be all set.

CB