From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:04 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: does any one know how i can get rid of a new voice over voice i
installed on my mack boook air?

Even ifit's on your computer, you don't ever have to use it. I have several
voices that I never use. You are only going to hear the voices you pick.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day:
"This I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord
never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)

On Sep 3, 2014, at 8:48 AM, Pamela Francis <gypsykitt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> There may be those who have another suggestion, however if you go into the
voices tab  under  accessibility, correct me if I'm wrong, you'll see a list
of voices. If you uncheck it,   It should go away.