From: "Traci Duncan" <our4p...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:18 PM
Subject: Household iMac

Hi all,

I'm looking for tips on a household sharing a Mac.  My guess is having 2
user accounts may be the easiest way to do this.  Am I correct?

There would be 2 primary users, then a guest account.  I know for sure we
would want separate iTunes libraries & separate iCloud accounts.  We don't
share the same Apple ID...  Is 2 users the most effective way to accomplish
this.

I appreciate any tips you all might have if you have shared a Mac system
before.  Oh btw, only one of us is a VoiceOver user.

;) if we are successful in finding the right Mac for us, just wait until I
bring windows into the mix, because that is my eventual goal.  Bootcamp &
windows.

Thanks for your assistance,
Traci