I've searched all over, and despite every other screen reader offering that
distinction, I can't find it for VO in iOs. If it's there, it's well hidden.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriele Battaglia" <iz4...@libero.it>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8:22 AM
Subject: Theta Poker Pro and the problem of digits.

Hi all.
Time ago I've received from this list a suggestion to play Theta Poker Pro,
for iOS. Lucky me! It's now one of my favourite game and its developer is a
kind person.

The only problem I can't fix is how VoiceOver pronouces the numbers higher
than 999.
To say, for example, 1025 chips, it says: one zero two five chips, and there
is no way to let it say correctly: one thousend, twentyfive chips.

I've tried to set my device on my own native language, which is italian and
also to change it in American english: but I got no results at all.
I've tried several voices, Daniel british english, Samantha US English...
and
others but all of them speaks the number higher than 999 as digits and not
as
full numbers.

Any suggestion to fix this annoying issue?

Thanks.

Gabriel.