:-) Oh fabulous!  I’m so glad we’re still on.  That’s great!  LOL Though,
unless I find a stash of cash I didn’t know I had, I fear that, even if Mom’s
feeling up to it, the Ikea trip’s going to have to be put off till the first of
October or thereabouts.  :-( Alas, I”m not as rich as I thought I was!  Bummer!

Anyway, that’s great.  So see you both tomorrow at 2 then!  Excellent!  I’m
looking forward to more Buffy/Angel and chocolate ice-cream too!

Ok, see you all then,
Sarah

= Sarah Amelia McLauchlan: composer and arranger, citizen-journalist/blogger,
and The Radical Dark Dreamer!

http://www.facebook.com/radicaldarkdreamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlindVideographer

http://sarahameliamclauchlan.wordpress.com/