Hi everyone,
I just got my first midi keyboard the m-audio keystation 61 and i like it. I
use it with garageband on the mac via usb and it just works immediately. The
instruments that i have in gb are rahter disappointment though. I did download
the extra stuff and i have mainstage for the jam packs but still most of it
sounds like a very cheap home keyboard.
Are there any  other instruments that you can get?
Thanks in advance for any info.
Greetings, Anouk,