Of course another piece to any backup strategy is off-site storage. If your stuff is valuable enough, take one of your drives every so often and leave it with a friend somewhere else. That way if something catastrophic happens like a fire or hurricane, chances are your data on drives in two physical locations won't both be destroyed.

CB