Wish they had AC/DC instead.
At least it isn't any of Steve Jobs Bob Dylan noise poolution.
Kevin

At 03:49 PM 9/11/2014, you wrote:
I can't find it in mine. Nothing in Artists under the letter 'U'.
Appreciate any other suggestions. Keith
-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Emmons
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:07 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Has anyone got the U2 album?

I got it. Go to your music not the store, but to music, and look at your purchased or under the artist. When it came out, nobody had to do anything to grab it, it seriously automatically hit your library when they launched it. I found it last night and was amazed at the fact that it was there that easily. If you need more help let me know but it's already in your library. Talk to you soon.