Well, as for me, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to go for one terabyte
for $20 a month. That way, I hate to Canadian six my Dropbox, at least, I
suspected that is what I might do, but not quite sure yet.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray,
Still a very happy Mac and iPhone user!
Sent from my iPhone, the only smart phone with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!