Very interesting to read all the different points on this. But just one
question, as someone who opened the e-mail but did not follow the link or go
onto the website or anything will I have exposed any of my information to these
potential hackers or not?? Just a bit concerned I may've done something very
stupid by even opening the e-mail. Any thoughts from those of you far more
experienced than me most welcome/appreciated.

Thanks.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad